Current and renewing members of the Somerville Garden Club:
Become a Member of the SGC Sign Up Today!
For dues of $25 per year, Members Receive
- A monthly newsletter with original horticultural articles. Written exclusively by members, the focus is on up to date gardening information, and includes profiles of plants, techniques, reviews of books and horticultural sites in the area, and things to do in the garden each month.
- Discount at local garden centers
- Membership privileges at the Somerville Municipal Federal Credit Union
- Scholarship program for horticultural course work
- Access to our members only website, email announcements, and discussions.
- Special private members-only garden tours and field trips
- Volunteer opportunities on SGC community projects and public garden sites
- A chance to meet friendly fellow garden enthusiasts at monthly SGC meetings, community events, and club committees
You can sign up or renew your membership online (PayPal/Credit Card) or by choosing Cash/Check and bringing your dues to a meeting, or mailing it to the Membership Coordinator.
If you prefer, you can also print out the SGC-Membership Form, and send it, with your check payable to Somerville Garden Club for $25, to this address:
Somerville Garden Club
PO Box 441895
West Somerville, MA 02144
For additional membership questions email the Membership Coordinator.