Current and renewing members of the Somerville Garden Club:
OR consider becoming a Member of the SGC
Sign Up Today!
For dues of $25 per year, members receive
- A monthly newsletter with original horticultural articles. Written exclusively by members, the focus is on up-to-date gardening information, and includes profiles of plants, techniques, reviews of books and horticultural sites in the area, and things to do in the garden each month.
- Discount at local garden centers
- Membership privileges at the Somerville Municipal Federal Credit Union
- Scholarship program for horticultural course work
- Access to our members only website, email announcements, and discussions.
- Special private members-only garden tours and field trips
- Volunteer opportunities on SGC community projects and public garden sites
- A chance to meet friendly fellow garden enthusiasts at monthly SGC meetings, community events, and club committees
You can sign up or renew your membership online (PayPal/Credit Card) or by choosing Cash/Check and bringing your dues to a meeting, or mailing it to the Membership Coordinator.
If you prefer, you can also print out the SGC Membership Form, and send it, with your check payable to Somerville Garden Club for $25, to this address:
Somerville Garden Club
PO Box 441895
West Somerville, MA 02144
For additional membership questions email the Membership Coordinator.